Pizza Delivery Horror 2 Pizza Delivery Horror 2

They style of the drawing made this seem less creepy, maybe a little change in the drawing style to make it seem realistic, or anything to make it seem more scary. The animation could use some more work too, but the amount of work that is put into this is good.

VG Exiles Ep.4 Intro Sneak Peek VG Exiles Ep.4 Intro Sneak Peek

First of all. WELCOME BACK!
Second of all! This caught me way off guard. I wasn't expecting the voice acting to be clear and I wasn't really expecting it at all! Despite the other VG Exiles I've re-watched recently.

I loved the dark, MortalKombat background, and the lighting within this sneak Peek, It was good and kept me immerse.

The voice acting was awesome and the conversation was a bit long for me, but it was funny and gave the characters personality.

The background was a bit too dark, but that's just a nit pick. Nothing really big.

But, all of this was good. Love the story within this series and characters. Keep it up man.

And again, WELCOME BACK!

Fire and Ice (Sprite Fight) Fire and Ice (Sprite Fight)

That was pretty cool. I loved the dynamic fight between the four opponents and i liked how it ended.

MysticSkillz responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it, Not my best work but it was fun animating it.

Madness of the Dead Madness of the Dead

Wow, this really brings back memories. It's people like you that help me find new things like goblin and bring out inspiration. Really wish i could of seen a second part to this. I loved how it ended, with the dude getting blind sided by another zombie with a shovel. After that he was forever screwed, with the increasing amount of the undead. I am forever traumatized (in a good way tho) I remember watching this when I was 12, now I'm 21.

The music at the end was nostalgic as hell. What is it anyways?

It also took me a while to notice that the heads to the left were buttons lol.

As stated before, I wish I could of seen more. I love the grim, dark feeling of this animation. It had a lot of atmosphere to it. The gore also made it really immersive.

Oh and that baby, I thought it was a robot.

GOOD JOB BTW!

Dear Princess Dear Princess

yo.. so like... i was the princess this whole time. Well, it does describe me being single. but im still waiting for my prince....cess to come lol.

jokes aside. Good lil animation there

Frieza's Wish (Episode 1) Frieza's Wish (Episode 1)

This was a good episode! You even had to "NEXT TIME" at the end to. The fight scenes were cool and the battle between frieza and broly was awesome.
The voice actors could improve on their skills tho and frieza yelling out "FUCK" really caught me off guard.

But I enjoyed it overall! Good job

Frieza's Wish Episode 1 Trailer Frieza's Wish Episode 1 Trailer

That was a nice trailer! I actually cant wait to see it!

MysticSkillz responds:

Have your popcorn ready.

Ryu vs Akuma Round 4 Ryu vs Akuma Round 4

I know this is old.

But I still liked it. Especially the conversations the characters were having with each other and the fight scenes were cool too

Naruto Ball Z Opening Naruto Ball Z Opening

The thumbnail caught me off guard. I saw blackheart and freaked out! I love blackheart. one of my favorite marvel villans.

The production value could use some work, the effects, sprites. etc.

Reptile vs Guile Reptile vs Guile

This one was entertaining to watch!

It would of been cooler if there was more fps or animation added (like ease ins and ease outs with the sprites)

But this got me to edge of my seat cause i didnt know who was going to win, felt like watching an actual gameplay.

Good job!

What music was in the background btw