Fire and Ice (Sprite Fight) Fire and Ice (Sprite Fight)

That was pretty cool. I loved the dynamic fight between the four opponents and i liked how it ended.

MysticSkillz responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it, Not my best work but it was fun animating it.

Madness of the Dead Madness of the Dead

Wow, this really brings back memories. It's people like you that help me find new things like goblin and bring out inspiration. Really wish i could of seen a second part to this. I loved how it ended, with the dude getting blind sided by another zombie with a shovel. After that he was forever screwed, with the increasing amount of the undead. I am forever traumatized (in a good way tho) I remember watching this when I was 12, now I'm 21.

The music at the end was nostalgic as hell. What is it anyways?

It also took me a while to notice that the heads to the left were buttons lol.

As stated before, I wish I could of seen more. I love the grim, dark feeling of this animation. It had a lot of atmosphere to it. The gore also made it really immersive.

Oh and that baby, I thought it was a robot.

GOOD JOB BTW!

Dear Princess Dear Princess

yo.. so like... i was the princess this whole time. Well, it does describe me being single. but im still waiting for my prince....cess to come lol.

jokes aside. Good lil animation there

Sharp Shooter Sharp Shooter

This is good. Love the pose! I guess my only complaint would be the forearms, they sort of blend in with the skin below the breast. But it looks good man!

Snakes Snakes

Really loved the way you drew her. The form, lips and hair. Good job! I also thought it was medusa for a second cause of the snakes around her. Good work!

DocLew responds:

Thanks a lot!!
Well, she's inspired to Medusa, maybe a bit more afro :)

Daughters of Aku (Vector) Daughters of Aku (Vector)

Really good! I loved that you gave them extra thiccness