VG Exiles Ep.4 Intro Sneak Peek VG Exiles Ep.4 Intro Sneak Peek

First of all. WELCOME BACK!
Second of all! This caught me way off guard. I wasn't expecting the voice acting to be clear and I wasn't really expecting it at all! Despite the other VG Exiles I've re-watched recently.

I loved the dark, MortalKombat background, and the lighting within this sneak Peek, It was good and kept me immerse.

The voice acting was awesome and the conversation was a bit long for me, but it was funny and gave the characters personality.

The background was a bit too dark, but that's just a nit pick. Nothing really big.

But, all of this was good. Love the story within this series and characters. Keep it up man.

And again, WELCOME BACK!

Fire and Ice (Sprite Fight) Fire and Ice (Sprite Fight)

That was pretty cool. I loved the dynamic fight between the four opponents and i liked how it ended.

MysticSkillz responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it, Not my best work but it was fun animating it.

Madness of the Dead Madness of the Dead

Wow, this really brings back memories. It's people like you that help me find new things like goblin and bring out inspiration. Really wish i could of seen a second part to this. I loved how it ended, with the dude getting blind sided by another zombie with a shovel. After that he was forever screwed, with the increasing amount of the undead. I am forever traumatized (in a good way tho) I remember watching this when I was 12, now I'm 21.

The music at the end was nostalgic as hell. What is it anyways?

It also took me a while to notice that the heads to the left were buttons lol.

As stated before, I wish I could of seen more. I love the grim, dark feeling of this animation. It had a lot of atmosphere to it. The gore also made it really immersive.

Oh and that baby, I thought it was a robot.

GOOD JOB BTW!

Sharp Shooter Sharp Shooter

This is good. Love the pose! I guess my only complaint would be the forearms, they sort of blend in with the skin below the breast. But it looks good man!

Snakes Snakes

Really loved the way you drew her. The form, lips and hair. Good job! I also thought it was medusa for a second cause of the snakes around her. Good work!

DocLew responds:

Thanks a lot!!
Well, she's inspired to Medusa, maybe a bit more afro :)

Daughters of Aku (Vector) Daughters of Aku (Vector)

Really good! I loved that you gave them extra thiccness