Pizza Delivery Horror 2 Pizza Delivery Horror 2

They style of the drawing made this seem less creepy, maybe a little change in the drawing style to make it seem realistic, or anything to make it seem more scary. The animation could use some more work too, but the amount of work that is put into this is good.

VG Exiles Ep.4 Intro Sneak Peek VG Exiles Ep.4 Intro Sneak Peek

First of all. WELCOME BACK!
Second of all! This caught me way off guard. I wasn't expecting the voice acting to be clear and I wasn't really expecting it at all! Despite the other VG Exiles I've re-watched recently.

I loved the dark, MortalKombat background, and the lighting within this sneak Peek, It was good and kept me immerse.

The voice acting was awesome and the conversation was a bit long for me, but it was funny and gave the characters personality.

The background was a bit too dark, but that's just a nit pick. Nothing really big.

But, all of this was good. Love the story within this series and characters. Keep it up man.

And again, WELCOME BACK!

Fire and Ice (Sprite Fight) Fire and Ice (Sprite Fight)

That was pretty cool. I loved the dynamic fight between the four opponents and i liked how it ended.

MysticSkillz responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it, Not my best work but it was fun animating it.

a quiet street a quiet street

Damn, this is peaceful. I wish the streets of Philly was like that at night lol. looks so safe.

Chris from Nightmare Cops Chris from Nightmare Cops

Good golly. the thiccness is killing me. Good work. Never saw nightmare cops tho. I guess a little more detail on the screen that says danger, but the rest is good.

Minimancom responds:

Thank you very much!
also yeah the screen is pretty bad, I have a bad habit of getting tired and giving up on smaller aspects of a piece. Ill get better though.
again, thanks a lot!

amusement park amusement park

This really gives me a calming-relaxing feel. Good work

radshoe responds: